The next time you’re in a new city (or revisiting an old favorite), consider taking a city bike tour. Why?
- You’ll see more in a couple of hours than you could all day on foot, and have more fun.
- You might meet some new, like minded friends.
- Many tours stop for a snack and tasty liquid refreshments.
- Your tour guide will be a valuable source of local tips, haunts, and hidden treasures.
- It’s green. Wouldn’t you rather be slowly cruising through town on a comfortable cruiser bike than stuffed into a tour bus with 60 people?
- Fresh air and just a little exercise.
- It’s fun!
BeenThereBikeTours is here to help you find a city bike tour.