BeenThereBikeTours‘s mission is to promote city bike tours and urban discovery cycling. We’re working to find and document every city bike tour on the planet. For tours and cities we’ve ridden in, we provide reviews and and links to city resources. And we hope to write more as BTBT becomes bigger and better. Our blog provides interesting news and links to articles about guided and self-guided city bike tours, cycling ideas in destination cities, and everything that makes bike tours great.
BeenThereBikeTours is free for tour operators and guests alike. We don’t currently book bike tours, although several tour providers have asked about that.
But, you can help:
- If you take a bike tour that you found here, please tell the guide about BeenThereBikeTours.
- Have you taken a bike tour in your town or on a vacation? Send us some photos! How about writing a guest review?
- Premium listings and/or dedicated pages in our directory for bike tour companies who wish to become sponsors.
- Bike tour operators or other bike related businesses can sponsor a post or a review of their tours. Note that while our post would be objective, we will always clearly indicate any sponsored posts.
- Hospitality and tourism related businesses located on bike tours/routes may also sponsor a review or post. For example, Blue Owl Brewing is supporting our Austin Eastside Craft Beer DIY tour.
- Small banner ads for bike tours and related business are available.
- Please consider writing about or linking your webpages to BeenThereBikeTours. We will provide you a corresponding link, of course.
- We are planning to have T-shirts, hats, and other merchandise in the near future. Buy some BTBT merch!
- Like us on Facebook.
- And finally….visit us often. The tour database is being updated almost daily and we post blog updates regularly.
Please contact us here or via Twitter for more details. And, thanks for visiting BeenThereBikeTours!