- Bayou City Bike Tours rides out of downtown and tags “Houston like you’ve never seen it before”. They feature the “Downtown Tour”, “Buffalo Bayou Tour” and “Cruisin’ the Heights” rides.
- Somewhat similarly named Bayou City Adventures is now operating two tours as Houston Bike Tours. Previously, there were four different bike tours listed (as well as kayak rentals, SUP boarding, surfing, jet skiing, and a couple of other soon-to-come-activities).
- It’s worth keeping an eye on AIA’s Houston’s calendar for occasional neighborhood bike (and walking) tours.
- Tour De Hood runs weekly rides exploring Houston. Rides and bikes are free and supported by donations.
- Self-guided Spinlister ride(s)
- If you don’t feel like getting off the couch, here’s the first of a 15 part Youtube bike tour of Houston.
Keep in mind that Houston is a VERY BIG CITY. In the central area, in addition to Bayou City Adventures, there’s:
- West End Bikes near Memorial Park
- Bike Barn (several locations)
- Houston Cycling Center (southwest location)
- Like many cities, Houston has a bike share that could work for an impromptu DIY tour. Speaking of which, here’s a few ideas from Visit Houston.